Essential oil blends adrenal fatigue treatment
Feeling debilitated too frequently? It can be signs of over-worked adrenal glands, a syndrome known as “Adrenal Fatigue”. Aromatherapy essential oil blends may have the solution to alleviate this setback.
Adrenal fatigue defined
In our body, adrenal glands deal with stress. Little glands, each about the dimensions of a walnut and formed like a minuscule pyramid sit on top of each kidney. The adrenals produce critical hormones like cortisol, an energy releaser and pregnenolone, the predecessor from which pretty much all of our body’s steroid hormones are made, including DHEA, progesterone, testosterone, and estrogen.
Pregnenolone is an important memory enhancer, and not only will it make you smarter, it also brings about sensations of contentment and boosts your capability to address stress. Feeble adrenal function can have a selection of symptoms, including depression, sleeplessness, and reduced immunity mechanism function. There may be many contributory factors to adrenal fatigue, though these can just about all be piled into the rank of too much stress.
Overwork, sleep deprivation, unacceptable eating habits especially with too much sugar content, injury and sickness, and over-use of stimulants are some of the common causes. Addressing them is significant for long term regeneration of the adrenals and their hormonal output.
Essential oil blends recipe for adrenal fatigue treatment
Natural adrenal supporting essential oil blends utilized in adrenal fatigue treatment can be helpful in bringing balance and aiding in restoring adrenal function to ordinary healthy levels; in mild-to-moderate cases of adrenal fatigue. Some are used solely for adrenal gland restoration, while others are used to supply a healthy lift when required, and might be of help when reducing caffeine intake.
The following essential oils offers adrenal fatigue treatment and aren’t to be taken internally, but are best watered down in carrier oil prior to skin applications.
- Spruce and Black Spruce essential oils are believed to revive burned out adrenal glands, and is employed continually by aromatherapists in mixes applied without delay over the adrenal area, or in an all-over body lotion.
- Pine Needle essential oil is noted to be one of the “most effective oils for fatigue and anxiety impediment”. Pine can be blended with Spruce for a synergistic revitalizing effect
- Atlas Cedar essential oil instead of regenerating will supply a smooth, deep, and durable simulation without the side-effects of coffee and black tea.
- Peppermint essential oil has a broad spread of healthy properties and is considered as an inspiring smell for gentle stimulus and attentiveness.
- Citrus essential oils from citrus fruit skins are uplifting, brightening and relaxing. Helpful in fighting fatigue and lowering stress levels.
For an ounce of aromatherapy essential oil blends that offers pure adrenal regenerative support without stimulation, add 1.5ml Pine Needle and 1.5ml Spruce or Black Spruce pure essential oils to 30ml of Hazelnut carrier oil. Apply this blend regularly to the adrenal area and it has also been noted to reduce or eliminate nausea that accompanies insomnia.
Essential oil blends and adrenal fatigue treatment
These excellent smelling aromatherapy essential oil blends mixes can offer support in cases of mild to moderate adrenal fatigue for many individuals, though the base factors behind this condition should be addressed at the same time for most impressive results.
For the majority of people, this implies reducing caffeine intake, improving diet by reducing sugar consumption, and finding balance in one’s life between work, family, and private time.
“mind, body and soul aromatherapy, the essence of wellness”